Water Supply Systems / Sewarage Systems / Waste Water Systems / Stormwater Drainage Systems
Home »Services »Engineering Services »Water Supply Systems / Sewarage Systems / Waste Water Systems / Stormwater Drainage Systems
A storm drain / water supply / waste water /sewage systems are designed to convey /drain - water/wastewater/storm water from paved streets, parking lots, sidewalks, roofs/industries etc. All these are conveyance system designed either for gravity or pumping system.
- Designing for Internal Plumbing Systems in buildings and townships.
- Designing of External Water Supply and Drainage, Storm Water Drainage systems for townships, estates.
- Designing for Storm Water drainage, Sewerage Systems in various industries.
- Designing of Waste water Pipeline gravity/pumping for industrial Estates.
- Site surveys for data collection & alignment of pipeline route.
- Designs with Folded Elevations for internal plumbing systems for water supply and drainage in buildings.
- Geotechnical Investigations.
- Pipeline are designed for gravity/pumping based on site conditions
- Selection of MOC of Pipeline
- ROU/ROW, Cadastral Surveys for Pipeline Route if necessary.
- Other necessary clearances for road / railway / bridge crossings
- Basic & Detail Designing of Entire Pipeline network along with Pumping Station.
- Tendering & Award of Work
- Supervision over execution of works.
(Note: Please contact email@example.com for service-specific list of clients)