Solid Waste Management (Municipal Solid Waste , Hazardous Waste)
Home »Services »Engineering Services »Solid Waste Management (Municipal Solid Waste , Hazardous Waste)
To handle the problem of solid waste in an efficient manner is known as the solid waste management.
- Classification of waste
- Remediation of Soil
- Design & detailing of Landfill Site,
- Closure of landfill
- Energy recovery
We provide complete solution as PMC which includes:
- Topographical Surveys & Geotechnical studies.
- Waste characterization and Quantification surveys
- GIS Mapping & identification of locations for Site selection of landfills based on MSW rules
- Design for Collection & Transportation, treatment & Disposal System based on Population & waste forecast.
- Design for Closure & Containment of Existing Landfill Sites.
- Conducting EIA studies
- Financial Assessment of the Beneficiary ULB’s, Towns or Corporations.
- Assessment/Feasibility of sale of the treatment products such as RDF/Compost/Recycled Materials/ Incineration Systems.
- Development of planning model for entire SWM System and working out tariffs based on sustainable IRRs.
- PPP Models for SWM Tenders
- Tendering & Award of Work
- Supervision over execution of Works.
Hazardous Waste Sites:
We provide PMC services as above in order to develop a new Landfill or closure of existing Landfill.
(Note: Please contact email@example.com for service-specific list of clients)