ONSHORE/ OFFSHORE PIPELINES SERVICES
Home »Services »Engineering Services »Onshore / Offshore Pipelines
Deep Sea pipelines have been increasingly used and laid for marine disposal of treated wastewater & Desalination Plants for use of marine water after treatment in Cooling Tower / drinking and various other industrial purposes. We provide total PMC Services for Deep Sea Pipeline systems including Survey & investigations, Design & Engineering, necessary Clearances including CRZ Clearance, Tendering and Project Execution, supervision till commissioning. This covers both;
Source up to the river mouth /estuary on land near Sea.
From river mouth up to diffuser outfall point under waters.
- Reconnaissance, Alignment, Pipeline Route Finalization.
- Cadastral Surveys for ROU and ROW.
- Geotechnical Investigations.
- Design of Pipeline & pumping station – gravity / pumping
- ROU/ROW in case of cross country pipelines.
- Getting required permissions like
- EIA for CRZ clearance
- NOC from GPCB and GMB (if req.)
- Necessary Clearances from Local / State Government for road crossings / bridge crossings
- Assistance in Marine EIAs for offshore section.
- Designs for Outfall and Diffuser system.
- Tendering & award of work
- Supervision over Execution
(Note: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for service-specific list of clients)