Integrated Management System Consultancy
Home »Services »Consultancy Services »Integrated Management System Consultancy
A large number of organizations have implemented Quality / Environmental / Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems and are certified against the International Standards ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 respectively. These management systems help these organisations in fulfilling customer requirements in a consistent manner, improve their environmental performance and keep their workplaces safe and healthy for their employees. It also helps organisations in specific areas like exports, improving legal compliance and preventing litigation, delivering better customer and employee satisfaction. More and more organisations want to implement these Management Systems. We help these organisations establish, document, implement, monitor and improve these management systems.
We have a team of certified Lead Auditors for ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 having experience of helping set up and audit a large number of organisations in diverse industrial sectors.
Our Quality / Environmental / Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems consultancy services include:
- Gap analysis
- Planning the management system
- System awareness training
- Helping the client in System Documentation
- System implementation
- Monitoring and measurement
- Internal audit training and assistance in conducting internal audit
- Assistance in Management Review
- Assistance in resolving Non Conformances raised during Certification Audit
- Assistance in ensuring continual improvement in effectiveness of the management systems
(Note: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for service-specific list of clients)