Home »About Us »Group Companies
Kadam Group has three companies including the flagship company ‘Kadam Environmental Consultants’ (KEC).
- Effluent Treatment Plants for Industries, Industrial Estates, CETPs.
- Package Sewage Treatment Plants for Townships and Industrial Estates etc.
- Fabrication & Supply of Equipment such as Agitators, Clarifiers, Mixers, Pressure Filters etc.
- Turnkey Works for Rain Water Harvesting Systems.
Following are some of the Industrial Sectors served:
- Automotive Tyres
- Rail Infrastructure
- Special Economic Zones
- Commercial Office Complex
Kadam Pollution Control Pvt. Ltd.
Kadam Pollution Control Pvt. Ltd. (KPCL) was established in the year 1990.
The purpose of establishment of this company was to win and execute operation and maintenance (O&M) contracts of Sewage Treatment Plants (STPs), Effluent Treatment Plants (ETPs), Water Treatment Plants (WTPs), Reverse Osmosis (RO) units and Incinerators.
KPCL takes over the responsibility of operating and maintaining STPs, ETPs and WTPs after the design, engineering and construction work is completed work is completed by other Group Companies (KEC and KP).
At present a large number of ETPs are operated and maintained by KPCL at many places in India which enables our clients to meet their Enviro-legal requirements. Many of these plants are having advanced technologies.