Ecology and Biodiversity
Home »Services »Consultancy Services »Ecology and Biodiversity
KADAM ENVIRONMENT CONSULTANTS (KEC) is leading consultants (ISO 9001:2008 certified, with NABL accredited, MoEF recognized & OHSAS 18001:2007 certified laboratory) in the field of Environmental Engineering & Consultancy. KEC Operates from Vadodara with branch offices in Delhi. It is also a part of World-wide network through CAT Alliance.
KEC has a strong presence in the field of Marine Environmental Services.
Our services mainly include
- Measurement & Monitoring of Marine Environment like Marine Water, Marine Sediments and Marine Biota (flora and fauna).
- Assessment of interaction between the physical environment and all forms of marine life.
- Assessment of Impact on marine environment due to human activities.
- KEC assists in preparing & executing Marine Environmental Management Plan (EMP).
Coastal/Marine Ecological Services:
- Marine Monitoring
- Marine Water Sampling
- Marine Sediment Sampling
- Marine Biological Sampling
- Mangrove Plantation
- Mangrove Monitoring (Natural Forest / Plantation)
Terrestrial Ecological Services
- Flora & Fauna Studies by Following Standard Methods
- Biodiversity Assessment Studies
- Wildlife Conservation Plan
- Species (Schedule-I) Specific Conservation Plan
- Greenbelt Development Plan as per CPCB Guidelines
- Preparation of Application for National Board of Wildlife (NBWL)
- MoEF recognized, NABL accredited and OHSAS 18001:2007 & ISO 9001:2008 certified Laboratory
- Marine Scientists and Ecologists with NABET Accredited
- Availability of relevant marine equipment including Van-veen grab sampler, Niskin sampler, Nets (phyto & zoo plankton) and Microscope (Stereo & Compond).
(Note: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for service-specific list of clients)